Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The day after The Ntahapahapantah was born

Hello there...

Assalamualaikum

Last nite one of my siblings (my youngest brother actually) told me that, blog is only for people who dont have much things to do. For a while i agreed with him. But moment later, I refused to admit it. Why? Because, i realized that he was referring to me. He,he,he. He think that I (as he knew well) can't update my blog every day, since he knows that I am like to zzzzz all over the time.

To prove that I'm not such a person, I must change. (Hah, please pray for me) . And he replied.. "ermmm ok..." with his synical smile... (hampeh betull la dia nih, takpe, gua boleh buat beb! gua percaya gua bole buat. JOMBACABLOGGUA.

2 comments:

MHB said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!!! Guess I am the first one to leave a comment here. Dapat hadiah, tak??? hehehe... keep on writing, ok???

KUSINAR said...

terima kasih bebanyk myheartbleeds. As u know, u are always be my inspiration. Byk spelling and grammer error. wakakaka. jgn tunjuk ngan maira n misya. sure maluuuu. they all lagi pandai. hehehehh